Home is with my Westy...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sweet Connection...



Flying away, feeling free and lifted. Even though I feel calm and centered, I'm still in wonder. Leaving Playa... Once again. Saying see you later to all my dear friends is so bitter sweet. I can't truly comprehend the connection I have made here. The experiences, the places I have been truly blessed to see. My eye's have been open wide to the mysterious presence of this Mayan land. The raw power of Mexico. The brother's and sister's of my neighbor land have showed me joy, compassion, respect, and true friendship. I am so thankful beyond all words to have met each one of you. There is not a moment that goes by that I forget the undying connection we have to each-other. Blessings and never-ending Love...

1 comment: